ENEL-MED has operated on the Polish market since 1993, and since 2011 it has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
ENEL-MED: Polish nationwide medical network
- 27 medical centres, including 18 multi-profile clinics (including six in-company clinics)
- 10 diagnostic facilities
- 2 hospitals located in Warsaw
ENEL-MED outpatient clinics are located in six biggest Polish cities: Warsaw, Łódź, Kraków, Poznań, Gdańsk and Wrocław.
ENEL-MED offers full scope of services – we lead our patients from consultations through diagnosis, hospital stays, surgical procedures to rehabilitation. ENEL-MED guarantees the whole treatment cycle.
- primary and specialised outpatient care, including rehabilitation and outpatient surgical procedures
- dentistry, including implantology, prosthetics and orthodontics
- diagnostic imaging (i.a. computed tomography imaging and magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasonography and X-ray imaging)
- hospitalisation, including surgical procedures in selected medical specialties, scheduled at Zacisze Hospital and Centrum Hospital
- home medical visits, home emergency visits and emergency care
ENEL-MED has got over 300,000 individual clients and over 147,000 healthcare subscription patients.